In this video, we learn how to use iPhoto Smart Albums. These are useful for organizing your photos to see what you have. First, create a smart album on the file menu, then name it and go through the drop down menus to choose how you want to categorize your pictures. Choose the type of camera model you used, then you can see what photos you have that are taken with the type of camera that you used. This is very easy if you have a lot of photos and want to go through them easily. It also separates your photos so you can control where they go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades