By default, iPhoto will open as soon as your Mac detects a digital camera or iPhone. In this tutorial, learn how to change your iPhoto settings so that it does not automatically open. The auto open is a good feature, but can be annoying, especially if you are just using your computer to charge your device and do not need to import any files. iPhoto's auto-open can disrupt other activities you may be involved in on your computer. In this video, Luke will take you step by step through the process of changing your iPhoto settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades