You can export your iPhoto slideshow as a video. First select photos, you want to use in the slideshow. Now you need to click on + button in iPhoto which is located at the bottom of the iPhoto. Then click slideshow and make sure "Use selected items...." box is checked and then click create. It will create the slideshow on the left. You can change the settings of your slideshow by clicking the setting icon, located at the bottom. There you can change the settings of your slideshow like link the slideshow to music etc. You can change the music, theme by clicking the music or theme icon, located at bottom. You can also change the order of your photos at the top of the iPhoto by dragging them in to the order you want. You can see the preview of your slideshow by clicking the preview icon at the bottom left corner. Now you can export your slideshow as a video by clicking the export icon located at the bottom right corner of the iPhoto and set options like size of your slideshow. You can add subtitle to individual photos in iMovie and export them again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades