In this tutorial, we learn how to make a family photo album with iPhoto. First, you will load your photos onto iPhoto from your digital camera. After this, you can combine all the photos from one event and label them into one album. You can use facial recognition on one photo to find more pictures of the person you're searching for. Once you open up a new scrapbook photo album, you can drag the picture into it. After this, you can add in text about the trip and then insert titles. You can also add in pre-set maps to the album, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades